A target-oriented project management is the key to the successful implementation of your interventional or non-interventional study.
The project manager therefore has an important and central role as he ensures close cooperation with the client and a smooth flow of information.
We would be pleased to support you in planning your project or to take over the overall project management.
- Professional structuring and scheduling of the project
- Calculation of expenditures: time – contents – costs
- Analysis of risks and project environment
- Preparation of a project plan
- Identification of deviations, as well as introduction of corrective measures
- Project reports and documentation
- Successful conclusion of the project