Quality as competitive advantage
In order to secure long-term success of a company in times of tough competition, quality must be produced or offered in the form of services. Therefore, both quality assurance and continuous improvement, according to international standards, of products and services are the key factors for a profitable performance. Companies can meet these requirements with systematic quality management.
The implementation of a quality management system has several advantages:
- Competitive advantage over the competition
- Customer demand
- Improvement of product quality
- Cost reduction
- Error prevention, reduction of error costs
- Hedge against product liability cases
- Transparency of processes and responsibilities
Today, quality must not only be lived, but must be made visible to customers and partners through traceable documentation.
CW-R&M provides support for the introduction and maintenance of QM systems, QM coaching and support for SOP development / review / management.
As much as necessary and as simple as possible!
The implementation of a quality management system has established worldwide. In order to remain competitive, efforts towards systematic approaches for all business activities must be made.
We will be pleased to assist you in implementing and maintaining your quality management system.
Get professional support in the following categories:
- Systematic workflow analysis concerning effectiveness and efficiency
- Graphic and descriptive implementation of workflows
- Development and improvement of standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Development, documentation and implementation of a QM system
- SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats)
- Continuous improvement of QM systems through targeted employee training
- Management of QM systems from development via certification to re-certification
- Consulting activity
A Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) describes different processes and workflows within an organisation. Frequently recurring work processes are clearly described in text form, thereby contributing significantly to efficiency enhancement, error reduction and risk minimisation.
From preparation to implementation of a SOP, the following steps have to be taken:
- Documentation (e.g. description of a process)
- Verification according to applied test criteria by a second person with signature
- Information and training of parties concerned
- Change management
Such specifications often provide a framework for demanding and safety-relevant processes in a company.
Furthermore, the implementation of a standard operating procedure is particularly useful in case of repeated occurrence of similar errors despite adequate experience and qualification of employees. In addition, work instructions (WI) provide a good basis for the training of new employees.
We will be pleased to support you in developing your SOPs, tailor-made to meet your requirements, or in providing you with our own SOPs – already tried and tested!